Jeep Wrangler JK 07-17 ProCal Module
- Hand held powerhouse for your Jeep Wrangler JK
- Ability to correct your speedometer and gear ratio when larger tires are installed
- (TPMS), can now be recalibrated to better suit your aftermarket tires without triggering the dash light
- Activate daytime running lamps, one-touch turn signals, enable a temporarily increased engine idle speed for winching,
- Clear engine codes and even a feature to help alignment technicians properly align the vehicle for optimal performance.
** The AEV ProCal will enable axle gear ratio changes to be made to Wranglers equipped with the A580 Automatic transmission (2011+ 2.8L, 2012+ 3.6L)
*** The AEV ProCal cannot change axle gear ratios for 2011+ 2.8L CRD diesel Wranglers with manual transmissions.
**** AEV's ProCal Module now features an all-new Transfer Case Calibration function that allows customers to install a non-stock transfer case into their 2012+ JK Wrangler (w/ A580 trans) without causing the vehicle to go into limp mode. This includes 2-speed Atlas transfer cases as well as Chrysler's Command-Trac NV241 (Sport/Sahara) and Rock-Trac NV241 (Rubicon) transfer cases.This new feature is only found on the latest version of the ProCal Module (part number 30406007AG). As of 2/18, all ProCal Modules being shipped from AEV are the latest version and include this function.
|• Correct speedometer|
|• "One touch" turn signals|
|• Clear engine codes|
|• Easy to use DIP switches|
|• Recalibrate tire pressure monitor|
|• Increase engine idle speed|
|• Optimize ESP performance|
|• Transfer Case calibration (2012+ JK Wrangler w/ A580 trans)|