Jeep Wrangler JK 07-17 2Dr Rear 1310 Heavy Duty Driveshaft
BRAND: Tom Woods
Warranty period: 1 YEAR
Free local delivery
Worldwide DHL shipping
Cash on delivery
AED 3,164.70 VAT Inclusive
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
Availability: Out of stock Notify me
Tom Wood's 1310 series JK rear shaft comes with the required output yoke for the transfer case and required rear pinion flange. If you don't have stock flanges at both the transfer case and axle currently this shaft may not work and you should call us for more information.
- Double Cardan design. Eliminates problematic CV joints, torn CV boots are a thing of the past.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Extra long "X" spline for greater stability and greater range of movement.
- Forged slip yoke & Greaseable double cardan center ball.
- Comes with required transfer case yoke.and pinion flange (Some "cheaper" shafts don't come with these necessary parts which means that you pay more in the long run)
Write Your Own Review