Jeep Wrangler JK 07-17 4Dr Rear 1310 Heavy Duty Driveshaft
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
Jeep JK drive shaft noise. . . it is a common problem and is inevitable on nearly all lifted Jeep JK Wranglers. It comes down to the design. The stock drive shafts use Rzeppa CV joints that were designed only to work in stock Jeeps. Just a few inches of lift is enough to cause these CV joints to fail (watch the video below). JK drive shaft rebuild kits just don’t cut it. That is why almost all JK drive shaft replacements are upgraded to a double cardan design (a double cardan is also commonly called a cv). This shaft will handle the angles that your stock drive shaft can not. The double cardan drive shaft is a time tested design that has proven itself in thousands of other Jeeps.
Tom Wood’s 1310 series JK rear shaft comes with the required output yoke for the transfer case and the required pinion flange.
- Double Cardan design. Eliminates problematic CV joints, torn CV boots are a thing of the past.
- 3? diameter 0.083? wall USA made DOM tube. Forged slip yoke.
- Greaseable double cardan center ball.
- Comes with new double cardan bolts with reduced head for ease of installation and all other required attaching hardware.
- Best of all every shaft can be custom built to whatever length you need. So you can be sure that you will get the right thing the first time around.