48" Black Hi-Lift Jack Cast & Steel in Plain Disposable Box
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
The Hi-Lift 48 inch cast and steel jack is constructed with a mix of cast components and four high-strength stamped steel components. Performance characteristics and weight capacity remain the same as the all-cast Hi-Lift jacks but at a lower price. WIth over 100 years of quality, the Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to manuever, the Hi-Lift ers a rated load capacity of 4, 660 pounds (2114kg) and a d load capacity of 7, 000 pounds (3175kg), achieving a 150% safety factor. Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations - whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh mountains, the jungle or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading, farming, auto recovery equipment you can buy. When its a heavy duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
- The Hi-Lift 48 inch cast and steel jack is constructed with a mix of cast components and four high-strength stamped steel components
- Available in 36", 42", 48", & 60" Heights. (91, 107, 122, & 152cm)
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable; Operation type : Mechanical
- For greater safety, all Hi-Lift jacks are equipped with a shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds
- Tested and certified to meet applicable requirements of ASME B30.1-2015.