AOR Red Kinetic Recovery Rope, 9 meters, 13 Ton, Professional Series
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
The American Off Road Kinetic Recovery Rope, Professional Series is one of the most essential pieces of equipment in any recovery kit. It is specially designed to stretch under load, and to progressively deliver the stored kinetic energy for a smooth recovery, eliminating all stress on vehicle and driver.
- Length: 30ft / 9m
- Stretches an additional 30% under load
- Pulling capacity: 28,900 lbs / 13,108 kg
- Breaking strength: 38,900 lbs / 17,650 kg
- Made of high quality rip resistant nylon with protection webbing
How to use the AOR Kinetic Recovery Rope:
1. Connect rope to each vehicle through recovery points only
2. Make sure distance between both vehicles is below 7m
3. Make sure everyone is at least 10-20m away from recovery zone
4. Drive recovery vehicle away from stuck vehicle with some momentum
5. If vehicle is still stuck, reverse recovery vehicle about 1m and repeat the process
6. Stop recovery vehicle once other vehicle is unstuck
- It is important to correctly attach the rope to a vehicle recovery point. Attaching it to a standard tow ball or the vehicle bumper
may result in the component being ripped off and causing serious injuries
- It is recommended that the breaking strength of the rope exceeds 2 or 3 times the gross vehicle mass (GVM) of the heavier
vehicle during the recovery
- Extremely strong - with a pulling capacity of 28,900 lbs / 13,108 kg, it can easily recover any type of suv.
- 30% elastic - it is specially designed to stretch under load, and to progressively deliver the stored kinetic energy for a smooth recovery, eliminating all stress on vehicle and driver
- Heavy duty - made of rip resistant nylon with protection webbing
- Optimal length & weight - at 9 meters long, the AOR kinetic recovery rope has the perfect length to recover any vehicle in any terrain
- Comes in ultra visible red color to remain visible at all times