Jeep Wrangler JK 07-17 Rear Hitch Receiver
BRAND: American Off Road (AOR)
Warranty period: 1 YEAR
Free local delivery
Worldwide DHL shipping
Cash on delivery
was AED 367.50 VAT Inclusive Special Price AED 290.85 VAT Inclusive
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
Availability: Out of stock Notify me
AOR’s Hitch Receiver provides an easy mounting system for tow bars or a central recovery point for your Jeep Wrangler JK 07-17. Fitting in the same location as the factory hitch, the hitch receiver fits with minor trimming to a stock JK bumper – your existing numberplate is relocated to an alternate, factory location on the Wrangler. Once installed, this Class 2 hitch receiver allows your Wrangler to tow up to 3500lbs, and accepts a tongue weight of up to 350lb.
- Fits in same location as the factory hitch
- Class 2 Receiver with 3500lb towing capacity and a 350lb tongue weight rating
- Requires minor modification to rear bumper for installation in addition to AOR number plate relocation kit
- Powder coated black, MIG-welded steel construction
- For non-US models only
Write Your Own Review