AOR Universal 16mm D Shackle Stainless Steel
Availability: In stock
Warranty period: 1 YEAR
Free local delivery
Worldwide DHL shipping
Cash on delivery
AED 52.50 VAT Inclusive
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
When you’re recovering a vehicle offroad, your recovery gear needs to be absolutely top notch quality, dependable and easy to use. And gear doesn’t come much tougher than the AOR Universal 20mm D Shackle, made from 304-grade stainless steel. But AOR-tough for the hardest offroad recoveries from stainless steel, this shackle cannot rust or corrode so it'll look good for years to come. This D Shackle features a generous 16mm thickness, but weighs less than a half a kilo – making it an essential part of your recovery toolkit that takes up very little room but packs a big punch when you or your friends are in trouble. What’s more, it boasts a breaking strength of 10,000kg with a maximum working load of 3250kg – plenty of capacity for even the heaviest offroad beasts. The Universal 16mm D Shackle Stainless Steel is compatible with all commonly-used forms of recovery gear; as always, we recommend pairing this D Shackle with our other great AOR recovery products.
- Made from stainless steel, which cannot corrode or rust
- 20mm thick carbon steel, while weighing less than a kilo
- Maximum working load of 4750kg with a breaking strength of 19,000kg – perfect for even the heaviest recoveries
- Compatible with all tow ropes, soft shackles and other forms of recovery gear
- Will not bend or deform under load
Write Your Own Review