Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 19-23, 2.0, 0-2", Stage 1, Front Coil-Over, Single
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to-install, Performance Series 2.0 Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
|Body||-2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time|
|Body Plating||-Clear-anodized for a durable finish|
|Reservoir||-Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design|
|Components||-Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum|
|Shaft||-5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel|
|Piston||-Race-developed high-flow piston design|
|Valving||-Application specific valving to maximize performance|
|Seals||-Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal|
|Oil||-JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures|
|Bearing||-Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical|
|Adjustments||-Ride height preload ring|
|Bottom Mount||-Bar Pin|
- Body: 2.0 in. impact-extruded and CNC-machined 6061-T6 clear-anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Reservoir: Internal IFP monotube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Valving: Application-specific valving to maximize performance