Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 19-24, 2.0, 0-2", Stage 1, Rear Shock, Single
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Smooth Body Shocks
Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks deliver race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside, the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates the shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber, providing a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies by Fox Racing Shox, together with a competitive price—and you have a winning combination! Choose the universal or vehicle-specific model that best suits your application.
Tech specs of 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks:
* Aluminum shock body dissipates heat, will resist rust over time
* Clear-anodized for a durable finish
* Application-specific valving to maximize off-road performance
* Components: black anodized billet aluminum
* Shaft: hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
* Race-developed high-flow piston design
* Quiet nitrile rubber bushings for increased suspension articulation
* Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
* JM92 advanced suspension fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
* Extended length applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
* Optional roost shield kit available (sold separately) to protect shock shaft and seals from rocks kicked up by tires
* Nitrogen pressure
* Compression valving
* Rebound valving
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat, will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish & Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application-specific valving to maximize off-road performance & Quiet nitrile rubber bushings for increased suspension articulation
- Aluminum shock body dissipates heat, will resist rust over time and Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- JM92 advanced suspension fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures