Jeep Wrangler JK 07-17, 2.5, IBP, R/R, DSCA, 2.5-4", Stage 5, Front Shock , Pair
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
The body of these shocks feature steel construction, with anodized billet aluminum components and race-bred internal valving. These are designed to bolt onto an aftermarket long-arm suspension lift kit.
These shocks share the same components of the race winning Trophy Truck shocks with stainless steel shock shafts, PTFE-lined spherical bearings, proprietary racing oil, and high-temp Viton seals. The lage 2.5 inch remote reservoirs come with large -10 hose which will increase the cooling efficiency of the shock.
Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters will provide versatility and precise tuning. Simple twisting of the adjuster knobs allow for 12 separate low-speed, and 10 high speed compression levels.
Here are some additional features:
• Body: Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies.
• Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
• Shaft: 7/8 hard chrome plated stainless steel.
• Piston: Race developed with a high flow piston design.
• Valving: Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance.
• Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal.
• Oil: Specially formulated to deliver optimum performance at all temperatures.
• Reservoir: External.
• Nitrogen pressure
• Compression valving
• Rebound valving
• Dual Speed Compression (DSC)