Jeep Wrangler JK 07-17, 2.5, R/R, DSCA, 2.5-4", Stage 4, Rear Shock , Pair
Warranty period: 1 YEAR
Free local delivery
Worldwide DHL shipping
Cash on delivery
AED 5,937.75 VAT Inclusive
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
Availability: Out of stock Notify me
External reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted Trucks and SUVs. Our complete line of bolt-on, Factory Series shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Race Series 2.5 Reservoir shocks deliver.
|Body||-2.5" smooth bore zinc plated seamless steel body|
|Body Plating||-Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish|
|Reservoir||-2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir|
|Components||-Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum|
|Shaft||-7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel|
|Piston||-Race-developed high-flow piston design|
|Valving||-Application specific valving to maximize performance|
|Seals||-Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal|
|Oil||-JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures|
|Bearing||-PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical|
|Adjuster Type||-DSC - Dual Speed Compression|
|Top Mount||-Bar Pin|
- Internal bypass technology features position-sensitive damping for enhanced stability and control on uneven terrain.
- Dual independent adjusters allow for precise tuning of high-speed and low-speed compression and rebound damping.
- Threaded preload adjuster and external rebound adjuster for fine-tuning the ride height, preload settings, and rebound settings.
- Designed to be a direct replacement for the rear suspension on select off-road vehicles, delivering unparalleled durability and performance in the toughest condition
- The ultimate in performance, reliability, and durability for your off-road vehicle, allowing you to push your limits and conquer any terrain.
Write Your Own Review