Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 18-22 Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace Kit
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
- Prevents frame side track bar bracket from failing when lifted and running large tires.
- Prevents excessive deflection of the steering box sector shaft which can result in excessive steering box wear, play, or breakage.
- Better distributes the increased load on the factory track bar bracket
- Added thickness at the track bar bolt prevents the track bar bolt from ovalizing out the stock mount.
- Bolt-on fix for those who already have an ovalized track bar bracket bolt hole.
- Zerk fitting for easy greasing.
- Track bar brace laser cut and CNC formed from 3/16 inch high strength steel.
- Sector shaft brace CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum with a press-fit oilite bronze bushing.
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- This is not a replacement track bar bracket. This is a brace to reinforce the stock frame-side front track bar bracket.
- If your stock track bar bracket is damaged, complete required repairs before installing this product.
- No bump stop spacing is required when used in conjunction with the 8875-01 Synergy MFG Front Track Bar.
- If using the stock front track bar, a minimum 2” of bump stop spacing is required.
- If using an aftermarket front track bar, the front springs should be removed and the suspension cycled to full bump to determine the bump stop spacing required to prevent the track bar from contacting the sector shaft nut, or any other interference.
- If using PSC Big Bore Steering Box it is recommended to use the upgraded sector shaft nut (8869-10).