Hub Wireless Receiver For WARN Winches
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
The HUB Wireless Receiver allows your to operate your winch using Bluetooth connection on your iOS or Android smart device. The 103945 HUB Receiver is compatible with any contactor-controlled WARN truck winch, including ZEON, VR, VR EVO, and newer Heavyweight and Classic series winch models. This receiver is quick to install and mounts to any tube or flat surface and wiring takes less than 5 minutes on most models. The built-in D-plug connects to the winch just like any wired remote and the 6 ft. (1.8m) long wiring harness allows the receiver to be securely mounted remotely. Features a 100 ft. or more wireless range with a rugged construction with a fully molded housing that offers IP68 waterproof sealing. When paired with the App, this receiver allows the user to control the winch and receive battery voltage feedback.
The HUB wireless App can be downloaded for free from the Apple App and Google Play stores. This is designed to work offline and without service using Bluetooth. The layout is optimized for one-handed winch control and offers real time winch feedback displayed on the screen. The built-in help and tutorials allow the user to easily connect their phone to their HUB Receiver. Users can also pair and switch between multiple HUB Receivers.
- Wireless control system allows you to operate your truck winch using the Bluetooth connection on your smart device (iOS and Android)
- Compatible with any contactor-controlled WARN truck winch, including ZEON, VR, VR EVO, and newer Heavyweight and Classic series winch models
- 100 ft. or more wireless range; Rugged construction features fully molded housing offers IP68 waterproof sealing
- Built-in D-plug connects to the winch just like any wired remote; 6 ft. (1.8m) long wiring harness allows the receiver to be securely mounted remotely
- HUB wireless App can be downloaded for free from the Apple App and Google Play stores