- Made of high quality weatherproof plastic
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 33 x 46 x 9.5 cm (13 x 18.1 x 3.7 inch)
- Weight (empty): 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
- Capacity: 10 liters (2.65 gallons)
- Universal fit
- 2 handles for easier holding/carrying
- Suitable for fuel storage - either gasoline or diesel.
- Can be mounted to any vehicle outside using special brackets, or stored in the vehicle itself.
A) How to fill the jerry can:
- Unscrew the big cap of the jerry can by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Pull the pipe out of the jerry can.
- Fill the jerry can with fuel.
- Put the pipe back into the jerry can.
- Seal the jerry can with the same cap by twisting it clockwise.
B) How to fill the gas tank using the jerry can:
- Unscrew the small cap to allow air to enter the jerry can.
- Unscrew the big cap of the jerry can.
- The big cap consists of two pieces: the cap ring and its cover.
- Remove the cover from the cap ring.
- Pull the pipe out of the jerry can and push it through the cap ring, pointing outwards
- Screw the cap ring and pipe assembly back on the jerry can by twisting it clockwise
- Make sure the cap is well tightened.
- Pour the fuel into the gas tank.
- Should be stored away from sources of ignition, avoid direct sunlight.
- Always check if the fuel pipe and seals are aging.
- Keep away from children reach.