- Outer material: 80% neoprene / 20% polyester
- Fill: 100% polyester fiberfill
- Care: Wipe with damp cloth
- Lean seatall the way back.
- Open Seat Gap Filler seat belt slot and slide it around seat belt catch.
- Make sure to push all the way down to the bottom of the seat belt catch.
- Tuck end of Seat Gap Filler into back of gap.
- Pull and stretch Seat Gap Fillerand stuff down into the gap.
- Return seat to upright position.
- Do not install or remove Seat Gap Filler while vehicle is in motion. This may cause driver to take eyes off road and risk injury.
- Seat Gap Filler will work with any vehicle that has the configuration of a seat and center console with a gapin between.