- Protect soft shackle from any contact with objects that may damage, cut or weaken it
- Keep away from sharp edges, hot exhaust and corrosive materials
- Do NOT exceed shackle breaking strength (14,700 kgs). Never use the shackle beyond these limits or shackle may fail
- Do NOT use if the shackle is cut, frayed, burned, melted or unbraided
- Do NOT attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point.
- If used for towing or vehicle recovery consult vehicle's owner manual for proper attachment points.
- The shackle is not intended for lifting purposes
HOW TO USE:
- Open AOR Soft Shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through eye of the rope (our recommendation is to use the AOR Kinetic Snatch Rope) or strap through tow point
- Loop AOR Soft Shackle back over knot and pull to tighten.
- Pull as normal. AOR Soft Shackles are designed to take the load without stretching