This extra filter size provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard OE replacement that's limited to the size of the factory air box. Oversize air filters also capture and hold more dirt, increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). The filter is isolated from high engine temperatures by a heat shield designed to lower the temperature of the air entering the engine—thereby increasing horsepower. Next, K&N attaches the filter to a rotationally molded tube made from interlaced high-density polyethene. This process gives you a precise shape for the tube to reduce turbulence and accelerate airflow into the engine. Put all of these factors together, and you have K&N 63 Series Aircharger high-performance air intake kits—guaranteed to provide you with more horsepower and enhanced acceleration.
* Guaranteed to provide more horsepower and Increased acceleration
* Engineered to specific vehicles
* Easy-to-install, usually in 90 minutes or less!
* Million Mile Limited Warranty
* Replaces OEM filter and air box
* Air filter is washable and reusable
* Works with OEM computer systems