Ford Ranger 12-22, 2.0, IFP, 0-2", Stage 1, Front Coil-Over, Single
- 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
Our bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration.
Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to-install, Performance Series 2.0 Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.