Toyota Land Cruiser LC200 08-21, 2.5, R/R, DSCA, 0-1.5", Stage 3, Rear Shock, Pair
- Fits Toyota Land Cruiser LC200 08-21
- 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body. Remote reservoir, DSCA, 0-1.5" inch lift, stage 3, Rear Shock
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum & high flow aluminum piston
- 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft & PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearing
- Application specific valving to maximize performance & Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
2.5 Factory Series Rear DSC Adjustable Shock Absorbers for 0"-1.5" Lifted Vehicles by Fox.
Offroad Factory Series smooth body shocks provide everything you need for all-out offroad performance. Their race construction allows servicing when they show signs of wear and custom tuning to the valving so you can dial them in to match track conditions or your favorite terrain. Every component has been race-proven to provide maximum damping performance. They are designed with highly durable parts that can also be replaced to extend the shocks life for many more years of reliable service. These shocks are built to survive the rigors of competition or the outer reaches of desolate wilderness. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Offroad Factory Series smooth body shocks deliver.
- 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearing
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits mounting
The 2.5 Factory Series Internal Bypass shock delivers patented race-dominating position sensitive damping technology and performance in a hassle free bolt-on kit. Patented, position sensitive internal bypass technology contains internal passages that allow fluid to bypass the piston through regulated ports as it moves through the travel. They allow for a plush predictable ride over normal offroad driving conditions and also have the ability to ramp up damping force for extreme use. These heavy-duty, steel-bodied shocks are loaded with anodized billet aluminum components and race-bred internal valving. They are designed to bolt right on with your aftermarket long-arm suspension lift kit. Large 2.5 inch remote reservoirs with a large -10 hose increasing the shocks cooling capabilities. The 2.5 Factory Series Internal Bypass shocks utilizing all of the same components form race winning Trophy Truck shocks with stainless steel shock shafts, PTFE-lined spherical bearings, proprietary racing oil and high-temp Viton seals.