The bodies of the shocks are 2” in diameter, and are crafted out of aluminum. 5/8” chrome plated alloy shock shafts operate the internal floating pistons. These are a direct bolt-on high performance shock for those who demand the most out of their suspension. These shocks can be tuned, and are 100% serviceable which allows them to be re-valved, and re-built back to specifications.
Other features include:
• Engineered to deliver ultimate performance to provide the driver with great feedback.
• Backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
• IPF (Internal Floating Piston) separates shock oils from high-pressure nitrogen for protection against suspension fading.
• Comes equipped with Nitrile rubber bushings which allow for maximum articulation.
• Special formulated hydraulic oils to endure all temperatures.
• Remote reservoir can be mounted on the shock tube, or secured to any safe and nearby provisions.