Hi-Lift Jack Off Road Base
- Alleviates jack sinkage on soft surfaces
- Serrated teeth along one side helps sc or level ground for base
- Drilled hole in center of base for convenient storage on jack bar
- Rugged construction for strength and durability
- Compatible with all standard Hi Lift brand jacks.This item is not compatible with the First Responder Jack by Hi Lift..Fit Type: Universal Fit
The Hi-Lift -Road Base is designed to alleviate jack sinkage on soft surfaces. The Off-Road Base is compatible with all Hi-Lift jacks. Newly designed, the Off-Road Base includes serrated teeth along one side of the base. These teeth allow the user to scrape at hard dirt or gravel, to create a clean, flat surface for the base to sit on while in use. A clean, flat surface gives the Off-Road Base better footing and greater stability during the lifting process. A drilled hole in the center of the base allows the Off-Road Base to be attached to a Hi-Lift jack bar for storage when not in use, using an owner supplied 5/16 inch x 4 inch bolt and wing nut. Molded in high visibility red, making it harder to leave behind when the task is completed.