On cloudy days it is possible to add hot water from your sink or camp stove, or use a small instant hot water heater, and still enjoy a hot shower.
If you plan on mounting from the side slot we recommend using at least 3 mounting brackets. Please purchase an extra set of brackets if this is your situation.
Road Shower 4 model features:
- Powder coated aluminum absorbs sunlight and heats the water inside.
- Holds 7 gallons of water…enough for 3-4 showers.
- Sleek design and and high end components look great on your vehicle.
- On/off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurized.
- Shrader style air valve so you can pressurize on the go.
- There is a locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack.
- LCD thermometer which will show you the temperature in F and C.
- Beefy universal mounting brackets mount to most racks.
- Built in 2 gallon air space.
- Can take up to 65 PSI. One pumping or filling with a garden hose will let you come close to draining the tank. When filling through the fill cap, keep the fill cap on the downhill side to get the most air space. Have fill cap on the uphill side to get the most water, but may require extra pumping to drain the tank. This gives about 5-10 minutes of pressurized water depending on if you are using it full blast or dialing it back with the black handle to conserve water.