Dual USB Port Rocker Switch
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
Outfitting a trail rig can add greater strain to the electrical system. Adding on a winch, air compressor, fog lights, driving lights, a spotlight, electric fuel pump, and a stereo amp can really tax the battery. A great way to combat that strain is to install dual batteries. This is especially true when using a winch, which can draw big amps for an extended period. These kits are designed to mount two batteries in place of the factory single battery location. The trays and brackets feature a black powder coated finish. These are mounting kits only and do not include any wiring. A suggested wiring diagram is included. 70- 95 CJ and Wrangler kits place the batteries side-by side and may be used with lead acid or cylindrical style sealed gel cell batteries. 97-06 TJ Wrangler its stack the batteries and are for use with cylindrical-style sealed, gel cell batteries only due to the battery mounting direction.
|1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler
- Will fit in Rugged Ridge pods
- Allows you to charge your phone, GPS, or camera
- The dual USB port charging station by Rugged Ridge is in the shape of a rocker switch and will fit in Rugged Ridge pods
- Installs in less than an hour
- Replace one of your rocker switches with this dual USB port replacement Durable, long life and ease of use