S&B Toyota Tundra 5.7L 07-20 Cold Air Intake (Dry)
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: Our cold air intake for the 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra / Sequoia 5.7L was engineered to minimize air restriction and flows 51.51% better than stock. This kit comes with a fully enclosed airbox that protects the filter from dirt and keeps out engine heat.
- PROTECT YOUR ENGINE: This kit comes with a massive, highly-efficient air filter which results in better performance and protects your engine. Available in either 8-layer Cotton Cleanable or Dry Extendable media.
- Protection from Dirt: Custom air box keeps loose dirt and turbulent underhood air out of your intake
- Increae Mileage: Helps balance air/fuel ratios to improve gas mileage
- Extremely Easy Installation: Easy-to-use installation instructions and illustrations
Have you always wanted a cold air intake with a disposable filter--without sacrificing performance? S&B Filters dry filter cold air intake kits offer airflow comparable to their cotton filters with the same great protection. They typically last for 15,000 miles of highway driving and you can extend the life of the filter by blowing it out with compressed air (up to three times).
Your rig will not only gain performance, but also a sporty high-tech appearance under the hood. In addition, the filters and couplers are made with silicone rubber, not urethane, to help ensure they won't degrade or crack and can resist temperatures as high as 400 degrees F. These intake kits are simple to install, and the great looking signature clear lid allows visual inspection of your filter at all times. Remember, there are good air intakes … and then there are the better intakes--demand the better; choose the efficiency and style of S&B Filters cold air intake kits.
* Helps balance air/fuel ratios to improve gas mileage
* Specially-crafted cross-linked intake tube minimizes restriction
* Custom air box keeps loose dirt and turbulent underhood air out of your intake
* Custom-made for your specific year, make, and model
* Easy-to-use installation instructions and illustrations
* With the included mounting hardware, replaces your stock tract in 30 minutes or less