SONAX CutMax is designed to achieve the highest cutting and polishing results without severely damaging the vehicle clear coat. Sanded areas up to P1500 can quickly and safely be removed with excellent finishing gloss effect. SONAX CutMax is water-based which offers a long working window and will not dry out like other compounds. It is also dust free for easy clean up after use. Simply wipe off the polished area with a microfiber towel. Solvent-free and silicone-free makes it safe for use in body shops and collision centers. Recommended use with: Sonax Microfiber Cloths, Hybrid Wool Pad or Red Cutting Pad.
- PROFESSIONAL CUTTING COMPOUND - Sonax CutMax removes marks of P1500 grit or finer, including paint defects, scratches, dust inclusions, and severely scratched or oxidized paint work without damaging the clear coat
- HIGH GLOSS FINISH - Polishing formula leaves a high gloss OEM paint finish with hologram free paint surface
- SILICONE & DUST FREE - Water based formula will not dry out like other compounds, contains no solvents, silicones or petroleum and creates no dust during the compounding process so polishing pads stay cleaner longer
- VERSATILE - One of the most flexible compound / polishes available in the market that works beautifully on all clear coats and paint finishes
- SAVES TIME - The single step process makes paint corrections far less labor intensive and time consuming than traditional claying and compounding - recommend applying with a rotary polisher and a Sonax 6 inch orange polisher pad (sold separately)