Dual Battery System
- Control the charge and discharge ratio between the two batteries.
- Digital display with light indicators of charge levels.
- Emergency function for manual linkeo.
- Monitor shows current charge of both batteries and voltage of the same when charged with an alternator
- Batteries are automatically linked for charging and isolated for discharge
T-Max Dual Battery System come with display that could show the voltage for your main and aux battery, and a control to let you manually link it when the automatic link hasn't cut in to do the job.
- Supply voltage : 8-16V
- System voltage: 12V
- Measuring range: 8-16V
- Display range (Battery Voltage): 11-14.5V
- Display range (Battery charging voltage): 13-14.5V
- Accuracy: +/-2%
- Consumption (Standby): 5mA
- Consumption max. Display active (45s): 150mA
- Isolator switch-on threshold: 13.3V
- Consumption on-state: 0.8A
- Relay continuous load current: 250A
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60ºC
- Dimension: 103 x 21 x 66mm
- Sealing standard version: IP40