Jeep Wrangler JK 07-17 2Dr Rear 1310 Heavy Duty Driveshaft
- Double Cardan design. Eliminates problematic CV joints, torn CV boots are a thing of the past.
- 2" diameter 0.120" wall USA made DOM tube.
- Extra long "X" spline for greater stability and greater range of movement.
- Forged slip yoke & Greaseable double cardan center ball.
- Comes with required transfer case yoke.and pinion flange (Some "cheaper" shafts don't come with these necessary parts which means that you pay more in the long run)
Tom Wood's 1310 series JK rear shaft comes with the required output yoke for the transfer case and required rear pinion flange. If you don't have stock flanges at both the transfer case and axle currently this shaft may not work and you should call us for more information.