Spydura Nighline Synthetic Winch Rope Assembly 3/8" x 80'
- Spydura Nightline synthetic rope assembly with hook; Designed for off-road vehicle recovery
- Durable ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene with UV-stability coating
- Dual-color weave with 3M light-activated reflective strand improves visibility of recovery rope
- Winch line features red heat-resistant Nomex® sleeve, protecting the first layer of rope from drum temperature and is a visual end-of-line warning
- Compatible for use with winches up to 12,000 lb (5443 kg) capacity
The WARN 102560 Spydura Nightline Synthetic Rope Assembly with a hook is designed for off-road vehicle recovery. This rope is compatible for use with winches up to a 12, 000 lb. capacity, and has dimensions of 3/8" x 80'. Features a durable, ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene with UV-stability as well as a dual-color weave with 3M light-activated reflective strand that helps improve visibility. The winch line features a red, heat-resistant Nome sleeve that protects the firth layer of rope from drum temperature and is a visual end-of-line warning. This 102560 Spydura Nightline Synthetic Rope Assembly with a hook is a must-have companion for your WARN winch.