Spydura Synthetic Winch Rope 100' of 3/8"
- Constructed of a unique ultra high molecular weight polyethylene material
- Delivers high abrasion resistance and excellent tensile strength, coated with urethane for increased UV and chemical resistance
- Includes a high temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer, and a unique self-tightening rope attachment designed to hold the rope secure on the winch drum
- A ballistic nylon sliding sleeve provides extra protection against abrasion and wear
- For mid-frame winches up to 10,000 lb. (4535 kg) and large frame winches up to 12,000 lb. pull ratings or less
Spydura synthetic winch rope is constructed of a unique ultra high molecular weight polyethylene material and offers high abrasion resistance and tremendous tensile strength. Coated with high temperature urethane, equipped with a temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against wear and abrasion. The unique self-tightening rope attachment designed to hold the rope secure on the winch drum makes this exclusive offering from Warn ideal for pushing the limits on the trail.