Dodge Challenger 15-21, 6.2L SRT Hellcat ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
System Material:304 stainless steel
Exit Location:Split rear
Catalytic Converter(s) Included:No
Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in):3.000 in.
Quantity:Sold as a kit.
Notes:Must use original tips in valance panel. Includes exhaust valve simulators. Old actuators must be transferred to the new system.
- Fits 2015-2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 6.2L V8 Automatic/ Manual Transmission Rear Wheel Drive 2 Door With MDS (cyl. deactivation) Valves. BORLA System Contains Valve Simulators. System Does NOT Include Tips Use Factory Bezel/ Valance.
- BORLA Cat-Back & Axle-Back exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower.
- Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere.
- Each system is built from premium T-304 austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability.
- Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit.