AOR Universal HD Red Soft Shackle, Professional Series
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
The AOR Universal HD Red Soft Shackle, Professional Series is an essential part of your offroad recovery kit – a partner you can depend on when you’re in a tight spot. Lighter, stronger and much safer than traditional stainless steel D-ring shackles, the AOR Universal HD Red Soft Shackle is made of heavy-duty synthetic rope fibers with a breaking strength of 14,700 kg.
When a steel shackle breaks during a recovery, it immediately becomes a dangerous projectile that could cause to harm to both vehicles and onlookers. In the case of the AOR Universal HD Red Soft Shackle, it harmlessly drops to the ground. With its light weight and super-visible bright red colour, it’s easy to find in the sand, and can be wrapped around almost any recovery point without causing damage or scratching delicate paint.
- Boasts a stronger breaking strength than steel – up to a colossal 14,700 kg
- Constructed from an single piece of synthetic rope so light, compact, easy to store and to attach to the vehicles being recovered
- Far safer than traditional heavy steel shackles, and with virtually no risk of damage or injury in the event of breakage
- No fiddly, difficult pins that can seize or get stuck
- Highly visible red color is easy to find in sand and with light weight, cannot sink easily