Jeep Wrangler JL/JT 18-20 Multiple Light Controller with Lower Dash Mount
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
Rough Country’s MLC-6 is a professional quality power distribution system and switchboard for Jeep JL models, allowing you to add professional control for your electronic devices in an easy-to-install system that doesn’t gut your dashboard or force you to splice into factory wiring. This plug-and-play system uses an in-line fused relay allowing you to safely connect up to 6 devices to one of the 6 interior switches with no mess and no fuss.
The MLC-6 Power Distribution Block features an integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage Cut-Off) Circuit that detects battery voltage and will cut-off each accessory when the battery falls below operating voltage, ensuring you always have enough power to turn over your engine. This distribution system also features a 12-position terminal block for hooking up accessories, six plug-in style 40-amp cube relays, and 6 ATO style 30-amp automotive fuses for superior power and protection.
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 40-amp cube style relays (plug-in style)
- 6 Diodes to prevent LED "field collapse"
- 6 30-amp ATO style automotive fuses
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit
- On/Off Button to disable switch LED backlighting
- All required mounting brackets and hardware for Jeep Wranglers
- High-temp, abrasion resistant wiring cables
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Lower Dash Mount Kit does NOT work on Rubicon models.
- If your JL is equipped with a factory AUX switch assembly it must be removed to install the Lower Dash Mount Kit.