Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 07-18, 2.0, 0-2", Stage 1, Front Coil-Over, Single
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Vehicle-specific 3.0 Eibach racing spring optimizes ride quality
- Nitrile rubber isolator pads absorb vibration and road noise.
- Heavy-duty, large-diameter spherical bearing for increased steering quality
- Adjustable, locking preload rings make easy work of ride-height leveling and precise coil preload
- Race-proven damping control gives a comfortable and predicable ride and fade-free performance
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving.
- 2.0" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish