Jeep Wrangler JK 07-17, 2.0, IFP Steering Stabilizer, Stage 1, Single
Availability: In stock
Warranty period: 1 YEAR
Free local delivery
Worldwide DHL shipping
Cash on delivery
AED 819.00 VAT Inclusive
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
The Performance Series 2.0 IFP steering stabilizer helps take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized off-road tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road.
The Performance Series 2.0 IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in our Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
|Body||2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time|
|Body Plating||Clear-anodized for a durable finish|
|Reservoir||Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen|
|Components||Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum|
|Shaft||1/2" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel|
|Piston||Race-developed high-flow piston design|
|Valving||Application specific valving to maximize performance|
|Seals||Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal|
|Oil||JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures|
|Bushings||Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation|
|Options||Roost Shield »|
|Top Mount||Bar Pin|
|Replaces Part Number||983-50-021|
- 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation & Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
Write Your Own Review