Jeep Wrangler JK 07-17 HD Adjustable Front Track Bar
or split in 4 interest-free installments
0% interest, no hidden fees. Learn more
- No fees
Zero interest and no hidden fees.
- No credit card? No problem!
Use any debit card to repay.
- Quick and easy
Simply verify your details and complete your checkout.
Sounds good? Just select Tabby at checkout.
- Eliminates the track bar from contributing to steering shimmy or death wobble
- Allows centering of front axle when running a suspension lift
- Adjustable without removing from vehicle
- Maintenance Free, no greasing required
- Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings eliminate binding issues associated with stock vulcanized bushings
- No jam nuts that are impossible to keep tight
- No modifications required to install
- Isolates Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) increasing ride quality
- Designed to clear most aftermarket differential covers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made from high quality 1.50 inch x .250 wall DOM
- Retains factory track bar mounting bolts & hardware
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of track bar length without removing mounting bolt
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- 100 percent bolt-on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Compatible from 0-7 inches of lift. Synergy MFG Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket recommended for lifts 3 inches and taller and requires a minimum 3 inches of bump stop spacing.
- The replacement adjustable joint is 4812-01 and the replacement bushings are 4327-01
- Min/max lengths: 32.25/33.00 inches
- Replaces part number 8075